Roseberry Park, Bristol
Guide Price £385,000
- SET OVER 3 FLOORS WITH LOFT CONVERSION
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN BESPOKE KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- BI-FOLD DOORS TO THE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CATCHMENT FOR WHITEHALL PRIMARY WITH EXCELLENT OFSTED RATING
- CLOSE TO ST GEORGES PARK
- POPULAR SHOPS, CAFES AND BARS AT THE END OF THE ROAD
- COLOURFUL AND FILLED WITH CHARACTER
SUMMARYSet over 3 floors this house is filled with character and has been both extended and had a loft conversion by the current owners along with many other improvements.
With the popular shops, cafes and bars of Church Road literally at the end of the street, St George’s park another street away and a westerly facing garden the house has vibrant colours and features make it a little different to the norm.
Comprising inner hallway, bay lounge, a great open plan living space with bespoke fitted kitchen units and stylish island, a further dining area with bi-fold doors to the rear and part vaulted ceiling ( with velux windows for some extra natural light ) to the ground floor. Above are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with further stairs to the loft room / master bedroom with views above the rooftops towards the city.
With gas central heating, double glazing, a mature westerly facing enclosed rear garden with lawn, plants , shrubs and trees the house has had lots of features enhanced and has lots to offer. Call now to view all this home has to offer !
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
MASTER BEDROOM / LOFT ROOM